Create a new blog post entitled, "Watery Earth Lesson 6 - Drops of Water on Different Surfaces"
- Make all of the predictions (use very descriptive language like we practiced with the apple).
- Record videos of water dropping on each surface and what happens shortly after. Here is what that looked like last year.
- Upload each video to YouTube.
- Record what actually happened in your chart. Then, write a reflection sentence for each surface.
- ThingLink them to a drawing that we create, take a picture of, and add tags to.
- If it rains, we can also try to see this happening outside. Here are some pictures from last year.
- Which materials surprised you the most? Why?
- Which materials do you still wonder about? How do you think water will respond to that material?