- There is a stranger moving into vacant house.
- A character named Henry and he's brave to move into a house that's been abandon for 7 years. I'd be worried of the ghost's and spiders.
- All the neighbors were shell shocked about Henry's decisions.
- Henry doesn't care about the run down house and what other people think. I wouldn't care what people thought but I would want to fix it up.
- Again and Again - The neighbors think the house is a disgrace. I think that the neighbors don't want the house to be in the neighborhood.
- He really doesn't care what all the neighbors think. I wouldn't care about the neighbors and what they think.
- Henry is a simple country man who doesn't care and just reads and talks to birds.
- Henry is ignoring all the pear precior and he keeps his house like it is. I would do what is true to me and I wouldn't care what the neighbors thought
- The neighbors think that Henry is so unfriendly. But the neighbors are being so mean to Henry and I don't blame him for not talking.
- They got the mayor and he said try being nice to Henry.
- Henry might be rude because he turned down the neighbors pie.
- Contrast and Contradiction - The neighbors were being jerks and now there being nice to him. They did it because the mayor told them to.
- Words of the Wiser - The mayor who's wiser said try being nice
- Henry just wants to be himself but hes also a rude person
- Henry is reflecting to himself at night
- Henry is moving because the people were being annoying. I wouldn't move because that gives the neighbors more power.
- The neighbors are missing Henry because he just left.
- Aha Moment - The neighbors are reflecting about running Henry out. Now nobody will be in the house.
- All the neighbors are reflecting and missing Henry.
- Contrast and Contradiction - Henry is missing all the neighbors and his house. Henry loved his house and now he wants to move back.
1. I usually read at nigh before bed when I'm trying to fall asleep. I like reading then and there because I feel like I understand the books best there.
2. I like reading realistic fiction about cool and funny stories, I also like nonfiction sport books that say sports history.
3. I really love the "And Me' books that are when a kid travels back in time by baseball cards, and he meets great players.
4. I would look at the sports books or like the Weird But True books because I really like those.
5. Other than books I like to read magazines, mostly sports subscriptions because I like to see what's going on in the sports world.