1. What was the most surprising thing you learned about energy during this entire unit? Why was it surprising?
2. What was your favorite part of this energy unit? Why was it your favorite?
3. Where is energy found?
4. How would you define energy?
1. I think the most surprising thing I learned in this unit is how many types of energy there actually are. Because before this I just thought that there was like light, sound, and motion energy.
2. All the awesome tests that we did, like the energy transfer in toys and the insulated bottles. This was my favorite part because I never had a teacher who was like this, and was so fun and collaborative.
3. Energy is found everywhere, we wouldn't have light, motion, or sound without energy. Energy is all around us.
4. Energy is basically life because everything is energy we wouldn't have anything without energy. Everything is energy.
Rube Goldberg notes Skype Mrs. George
| || || |