1. It made an arch across the sky from east to west. In the morning it is coming up from the east, so it is low in the east. Then at noon, it is the highest point it is going to be all day, so it is high. Finally, in the afternoon, it is coming down to the west, it is low in the west. That pattern makes an arch.
2. It got higher in lower throughout the day. In the morning it is coming up from the east, so it is low in the east. Then at noon, it is the highest point it is going to be all day, so it is high. Finally, in the afternoon, it is coming down to the west, it is low in the west.
3. Because the angle of the sun will be different, but it will be shining in the same place still. If you move the place where you did your first observation, then the directions will be different and it will not be accurate.
4. The sun on the drawing went in an ark. The first time we went out, it was low in the east, the second time we went out it was at about the highest point it was going to be in the day. And lastly, the last time we drew it it was low in the west.
5. It will be the same pattern, but not the same placements in the sky. Throughout the year, the highest point the sun is going to get in the day increases and decreases. So therefore, the placement won't be the same.
6. It would be the same thing. It would be in a different place in the sky so the drawings wouldn't be the same.
7. In 6 months, the sun placement would be the opposite. Because it is exactly halfway through the year where you drew it the first time.
8. In the evening, the sun "sets". But what really happens is when the earth rotates, our side of the earth is facing away from the sun. So in the evening, the sun is starting to go to the other side of the earth.
This challenge is where you pick an environmental issue in your community. There is a contest that you can enter to win a prize. You need a prototype that explains your problem and your solution. You make a video and send it to the contest for the people to see.
My issue is addressing palm oil. Palm oil is not a well known problem in the world. The trees that they use are mostly in Indonesia. They farmers have to cut down trees to plant a farm of palms. In the process, they kill orangutans. That is why the orangutans are becoming extinct.
My solution for this problem is to use avocado oil as an alternative. The avocado oil has all of the properties that palm oil has, but it does not hurt the environment. I will try to convince people to not use palm oil as much, but to use avocado oil as substitute.
Youtube wouldn't save the title so I had to have no title.