What do I know?
• I know that owls have extra neck vertebrae that allows them to turn their neck's almost all the way around.
• I know that barn owls have become an Illinois endangered species.
What have I learned?
• I learned about which species are endangered and which are not.
• I learned about the coloring of owls.
• I learned about what owls eat.
• I learned about what noise different owls make.
• I learned about the sizes of different owls.
What do I want to know?
• I want to know what type of owls live in Illinois.
• I want to know about the owls that live in Illinois.
What action will I take?
• I will tell others about owls.
• I will tell others about the endangered owls of Illinois so maybe they can donate money for their cause.
How will I find out?
• I will use computers.
• I may read books.
What questions do I have?
• What types of owls will become extinct in the future?
• What endangered owls will get off of the endangered list?
I had the most fun when I was decorating my website because I could decorate it the way I wanted. The hardest part was making the video because I didn't use a script. It was really easy to find information on the Barn Owl's status in Illinois because lots of people are trying to raise awareness that they are endangered.