- I know it's a large city with many buildings.
- I know that they have lots of sports teams, like Toronto FC and the Toronto Maple Leafs.
W: What do I want to know?
- I want to know about the food in Toronto.
- I want to know about more sports in Toronto.
- I want to know about some cool buildings in Toronto.
H: How will I find out?
- I will research facts online.
- I will study online images and videos.
- Poutine is a common Canadian dish made with french fries, topped with brown gravy and cheese curds.
- Butter Tarts are small pastries and are known as the number one desert in Canada.
- Macaroni & Cheese is a common contender as one of Canada's national foods.
- Toronto is home to the Hockey Hall of Fame which keeps the Stanley Cup.
- The Toronto Argonauts are a football team in the CFL (Canadian Football League) and won 16 championships.
- The Toronto Maple Leafs have won 13 national championships in the NHL (National Hockey League).
- The soccer team, Toronto FC, has never made the MLS (Major League Soccer) playoffs.
- The Blue Jays play in Rogers Stadium which has a retractable roof.
- The CN Tower is over 1800 feet tall and one of the 7 modern wonders of the world.
- Rogers Stadium is next to the CN Tower.
- The L Tower is a unique apartment building shaped like the letter "L."
A: What actions will I take?
- I am going to share what I learned with others.
- I am going to continue my research to learn even more about Toronto.
- I am going to try to get my parents to take me there.
Q: What new questions do I have?
- I want to learn what a butter tart tastes like.
- I want to learn more about the Canadian Football League and its teams.
- I want to learn more about the CN Tower.
- I want to learn about the other 6 modern wonders of the world.
What was the most fun?
- I thought it was fun making the video on my website.
- I thought it was fun putting the website together with the information.
- I thought it was fun seeing it finished at the end.
What was difficult?
- It was difficult finding some of the information online.
- It was hard starting the website before you knew what you were going to do.
What would differently next time?
- I think I now understand the best way to create a passion project.
- I should focus on making a great passion project more than the deadlines.