| || |
1. They were far apart and going in opposite directions. The hot water was dropping rapidly and the cold water was slowly getting warmer.
2. It slowly got warmer. It was getting warmer slower than the warm water was getting cooler.
3. It got cooler very fast. It slowed over time.
4. It showed how fast the water got cooler or warmer. It also showed the exact temperature in the start and end
5. The lines started overlapping. The cold got warmer than the hot and the hot got cooler than the cold.
6. It got cooler because the air was warmer than the water. The water regulated to that temperature.
7. The heat from the warm water heated the cold water. The hot water was regulating the water temperature of the cold water.
8. The cold would be about 60ºF. The hot would be about 57ºF.
9. The water did not go through the red solo cup. I can tell because the red dye would be in the cold water.
10. It was moving to get the cold water warmer. The heat energy moved to the cold water.