- Why was the blue team smaller and have fewer people?
- Why was the red team bigger with more people?
- Why did the white team come into the tug-of-war late?
- Why was the blue team offered a prize if they won, but not the red team?
- Why was one person pulled aside and told they wouldn't receive a prize?
- Why was the white team told to cheer for the blue team?
- Why did half of the red team have to start so far away?
- Why did the red team have to pull the rope so far, while the blue team only had to prevent the red team from doing so?
- In your opinion, was this a good way to learn about the BIG IDEAS in the Revolutionary War? Why or why not?
In their videos, each student had to try to answer the following questions in relation to how the metaphor related to history:
This blog will serve as our parent newsletter. Any time there is information that needs to get out to parents, it will be posted here. Please check here often, or sign up for email notification below! Thanks! :)
Get an email from BlogTrottr every time a new blog post is created by entering your email here: