- Why do you think Brian's brain jumped out of his head? What evidence do you have from the video to support that?
- What do you think the books being shoved into Brian's head represented? Why do you think that?
- Brian completed most of his test "brainlessly." Why do you think the animator did that?
- Brian's brain ended up having a lot of fun & got to be creative. What do you think that represented?
- The question, "What is the meaning of life?" caused Brian's "book brain" to go wacky. Why?
- The brain noticed this and hurried back to remove the books and take over. Real thinking took place and Brian's brain drew a picture representing what "the meaning of life" is to him. What did that picture represent?
Our classroom is a place where our brains get to have some fun. We don't just study facts and take tests - we constantly improve ourselves and work together kindly!
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.