3. The tool that helped me the most was the ball and the push pins. That helped me because I saw even when you put the push pin upside down the gravitational pull was still making it go inward.
4. They help because you can not see gravity doing its job,you have to represent it so that people understand it better by actually seeing it happen.
5. I do think the moon is in the Earths gravitational pull.I think the moon is slightly coming ''down'' toward the Earth because the pull is strong enough to do that kind of thing,it is going very slowly though.
6. I think birds and planes do not fall out of the sky because Earth's gravitational pull is not as strong in the sky enough so that they fall out. But the pull is not so strong that it will pull them down to the ground they are high enough that the pull is not as strong
7. I do not think that gravity will ever stop working.
also I think that a space ship cancels out gravity because it just shoots up into outer space like nothing is pulling it down.
8. I think it is a good time to talk about craters because craters are caused by a gravitational pulls. I think that because the gravitational pull of the object that gets the crater is pulling whatever hit it in to its gravity.