What do bones do?
- They allow us to stand.
- They protect our organs ( ribs,skull,ect)
- They allow our body to move
What do joints do?
- Joints are where bones meet.
- Joints allow our body to bend.
- Joints are where your movement happen.
- When your double jointed it doesn't mean that you have 2 joint.
- Fixted joints don't allow movement.
- Some of our joints our our knuckles, elbow, knee ect.
- Some of our joints (Shoulders,Hips) are formed in a ball and socket joint
- Gliding and Pivit joints are our necks, ankles,feet.
- Inside our bones are like a hatching ground for cell
- We would be 3 times heavier if our bones are solid