My favorite unit was unit 2 because we got to learn about Narrative writing and that is what I feel is what I am best at. I also think narrative writing is the most fun.
What is your favorite sentence?
My favorite sentence is probably the one where I said:
"Then I just burst into tears, my tears felt hot and my face started turning red" because it is very descriptive it really explains
Some of my GLOWS so far this year in writing include:
- probably verb tense
- sensory details
- description of different things
Some of my GROWS so far this year in writing include:
Notes on our conversation/Things I learned:
- I learned that it takes about 6 hours to make 1 video.
- I also learned that it is very hard to teach writing and that Mrs. Van Raden wanted to help everybody learn how to write better.
My contribution to the discussion:
- I asked Mrs. Van Raden why she started write steps and she said it was because she wanted to teach people to write better and that it was also because teaching writing is hard so she wanted to help other teachers'.
- I also told her one of my GLOWS.