- What does the scale of a drawing mean?
- How does the size of their drawings of Earth compare with the actual size of Earth?
- Even though your drawings are different than the actual Earth, in what ways do they accurately represent Earth?
- How does the point of view of a drawing affect the way objects look?
Answers: (Remember to have at least two sentences for each answer whenever possible!)
- A scale of a drawing shows a real object and has the same length as a real object.
- It compares because there drawing looks like the real Earth.
- It represents the Earth because it is a model and it looks just like the actual Earth.
- If it is a birds eye view it will look different because it is an elevated view and worms eye is a view that is below the object.
My video is lost and not found and I made it twice but it kept deleting.