- What did you learn while reading this book?
- How did the person change the world? / What affect did this person have on other people?
- How can this inspire YOU to help others?
- I learned that Ruby was young when her family moved.
- Ruby changed the world because she was the first African American girl to go to an all white school. She was also with 3 other girls who went to a different white school then Ruby and they were also black. Ruby had to go to the all white school being the only African American there. The affect that Ruby made on other people were that the white people did not want Ruby to go to the school so they took there kids out of school. It did help the African Americans out there because they knew that Ruby would solve the problem of African Americans not being able to go to a white school.
- It can inspire me to help others by standing up for what you believe in. It does not matter if you are different if you were not different you would not be normal.