Presidential Election: Lesson 29/6/2016
For our mock election, I am going to represent the Democrat party, because my number one candidate sides closest with that party (ignoring third parties.)
- Did you fly on Air Force One at least five times?
- Did you negotiate two or more peace treaties?
- Did you gain Congress's support for your main issue at least two times?
- Did you step into the president's shoes at least 25 times?
- What challenges did you have to face as president of the United States?
- What were some of the responsibilities you had as president of the United States?
- Was it easy to be president? Explain why or why not - give details & evidence!
- Other than what you've already written about, what is one thing you learned from this game that is probably true about being president?
- I had to face trying to stop the war I also had to make laws. I realized how hard it was being president.
- Making sure we sent different militaries to go to war and making laws for different kinds of stuff. When the war was going on it was really annoying when I got something to do with the war in my mail box.
- No it was not because I had to try and stop war and make laws. That was hardest for me because thing just kept popping up and I was trying to figure that out and do other things like give presentations and flying out for different things and getting mail and making laws.
- That is it very hard you have to make hard decisions. That is one of the things the president has to deal with everyday and you just don't want to make a wrong decision.