Create a slideshow of our experiences on the Oregon Trail that we can all show our families if we ever return to 2017!
- You need to identify the MOST important concepts and lessons learned from today's simulation (both from the reading and from the whole-class experience).
- The title of each slide needs to be the pretend date (of our simulation) and include all of your names.
- Separately, you need to type one of the Essential Questions that we answered in today's lesson as a title before the text. (See the example images below.)
- Each slide needs to have SEVERAL well-written sentences and one photo (but can have more).
- Create as many slides as you can to capture all the learning that took place today. Help each other as you go!
Here is the link to the slideshow: docs.google.com/a/sd25.org/presentation/d/1uA_a16jnAm9yqqhj_8sCyiPfAsCZRClBA1-IwToIzUQ/edit?usp=sharing