Re-write history! Starting with events that ACTUALLY happened to us on the Oregon Trail, EXAGGERATE things to make a fictional story that's REALLY interesting to read!
- Everyone in the group needs to sign into this Google Doc.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Google Doc before beginning today's fictional story.
- Turn all of the events that happened to us in today's lesson into an EXAGGERATED fictional story and post them on this blog!
- Everyone in your group writes their own story, but help each other whenever needed! (Responsibility Partners)
- Choose the most important events to start each part of your story!
- Add at least one picture from the internet to the blog post.
- Make sure that you edit and revise so that it is the best example of your writing (with correct spelling, capitalization, punctuation, and grammar)!
- Create a blog post in this blogroll and give it a descriptive title with your name.
- Take a screen shot of your story and link it to the Google Doc.