- Get into groups based on which product or service is your favorite out of the two that you did your HW on.
- Don't be shy about being alone in a group!
- Each group needs to share your explanation and details from the last lesson to the whole class. While people are sharing ideas, think about which ideas are your favorites (other than the one you are already in).
- My job will be to find the problems with each idea, but we won't be eliminating many ideas unless they are truly impossible for us to accomplish!
- Feel free to change groups if you'd like but only because you see more potential in another idea, not for any other reasons!
- Once in groups that you want to pursue, complete a chart that lists as many "OBSTACLES TO OVERCOME" as possible, as well as "POTENTIAL BENEFITS" for choosing that group. Sometimes, the benefits outweigh the obstacles! This can be done on paper (doesn't need to be a blog post).
Obstacles to Overcome