| || |
1. I did a simple and common food chain with the plants, rabbits and an eagle. This system works with the animals eating each other and the plants getting their energy from the sun.
2. yes, because the system is all of the animals (and plants) getting energy from either plants are other animals so they get energy and the population is stable.
3. the population of the animal it has been eating would get out of hand and soon there would not be anything to eat because the animals ate everything.
4. they get it with calcium and calories from the food they eat. The more you go in the food chain, the less calories/energy the animal gets from eating.
5. They get it from the animal which ate the plant which got the energy they got from the sun which provides warmth.
6. It either stores as fat and you gain weight or you poop it out maybe.