1. They get their energy from the Sun, Water and some more things. This is called photosynthesis.
2. They get their matter from air like carbon dioxide, but they let out oxygen. The matter helps the plants with growth.
3. They get their food, but get energy from the sun and water.
4. Plants are called producers because they don't need food to get energy, instead they make their own energy from the Sun.
5. They would die (the plants) and everything would happen the same way as it did it in answer 6.
6. The animals would die because they wouldn't get to eat the herbivores, so they would die because they don't have anything to eat and all the species in the world would die.
7. The soil is almost living because its made up of dead plants and animals which used to be living which was then spread out by Earthworms (which are actually living).
8. The sun isn't living and gives the plants energy and same with the water except the water helps the plants by not letting them get too dry.
9. The water goes into the soil where the plants then drink it and the sun evaporates the water.
10. Its air, which is a gas. It gets transported in the plant (carbon dioxide) and also goes out of the plant (oxygen).