1. What is the problem in the scene? The problem is that they need food to give to the baby but the tae kwon dodo birds need it also.
2. When does the character have to make a tough choice? Sid has to make a tough choice when he is surrounded by the birds when he has the watermelon.
3. What choice does that character make? Sid makes a choice that he charges/plows through the birds with the watermelon.
4. What twist happens in the scene? When Sid spikes the watermelon and it breaks when he celebrates.
2. When does the character have to make a tough choice? The characters have to make a tough choice when the baby slides on the ice, they have to decide if they risk their lives for a baby and die but the baby survives or they are successful.
3. What choice does that character make? They risk their lives for baby and they might not save the baby.
4. What twist happens in the scene? When they go for the bay, but fail numerous times when I thought they were gonna catch the baby and save it.