| || |
1. The pattern that the sun made was an arc and the shape was a circle. Also, another pattern is the sun rises in the east and sets in the west. The evidence I have is if you look up at the sun then you will see the sun goes in an arch trail and that it rises in the east and sets in the west.
2. The shadows are my proof because when the sun is at its highest height, the shadows are shorter on objects. For an example, if you look at videos of this subject you will see for yourself.
3. It was important because the evidence wouldn't be accurate. For an example, if you were tracking the sun's daylight in Arizona and then travel to Brazil, it wouldn't be accurate, right?
4. It looked like it was on a roller coaster. To prove this it goes in an arch pattern trail, which is kind of like a roller coaster.
5. No, but the pattern would be very similar. The sun is always changing in its arch trail because once Mr. Solarz showed us a picture from a pinhole camera and all the patterns were different.
6. Same answer as five, but the pattern would be kind of similar.
7. Same as answer 5, but the pattern would be off by a lot!
8. It goes nowhere, it is just because the earth is always moving. This means the earth is rotating so sometimes you will see the sun sometimes you won't (day and night).
Hypothesis: What effect does the height of the meteoroid have on the craters that form?
If it is tall it will make a deep hole because it has lots of weight on the height (even if it was light)
Proof that the Earth is a Sphere