1. I was a member of the white team which represented France and Spain.
2. I thought we would crush the red team because they had to get all the way to the mat.
3.I thought that the blue team would win because in 20 seconds all the blue team had to do was not let the red team get to the mat.
4. I felt more and more confident that we would win because every time Mr.Solarz said things like there team had to start far away from the rope and the blue team would get a prize and that made them motivated.
5. I think the blue team won because the white team joined and then the blue team had more people. I also think the blue team won because the red team had to get all the way to the mat and they were motivated.
6. Once America won the revolutionary war America was no longer under Britains control and were free. Also a little later in the treaty of Paris, England said that they would start to notice the USA as a real country.
7. If Britain had won the war I think a lot of stuff would be different. One way is we would never have the 4th of July. I think there could be a lot of unfair taxes. We would never of had a president. We would also all have British accents.