Before Leadership Day
After Leadership Day
| || |
| || |
1. Some changes that I would have made to my poster board if I could were saying how long we had to finish and how long the periods are, because if teachers are trying to get passion time in there classroom they need to know how long it will take.
2. The aspect of my poster that I am most proud of is how colorful my poster is because I think it will attract a lot of people because they see how colorful it is. I also think that I got a lot of good information about passion time because I got a ton of paragraphs about passion time on my poster.
3. My speech improved after I had given it a few times because I saw what made people kind of bored and what people thought was cool so I wet through the boring stuff a little quicker and spent more time on the cooler stuff.
4. In my opinion it got better because I got to practice it a ton and I was able to tell what was good about my speech and what was bad about my speech. I also was able to answer questions that a lot of people had in my speech.
5. Some of the things that I hope people learned about my poster is what passion time is and why people should use it in your classroom because I think passion time is really fun and I hope that other teachers might start using it in there class.
6. Some ways I tried to insure that they learned those things were tell them how it was a time to learn and have fun about twice to make sure they heard me and I gave a pretty detailed explanation about what passion time is.
7. I thought that I might get a little bit nervous when the people came and I thought it might have been a little hard but it wasn't to hard and I could do it. Another thing I thought would be hard that was easy was trying to only spend 2 minutes on my speech.
8. Some of the things that were difficult today were trying to make eye contact with the person while reading off the poster. Other than that it wasn't to hard.
9. Some of the comments that the people said were "that is really cool" or " Great Job." The comments that were more meaningful were the questions because it showed me what they were confused on and what I should clarify on.