- The people from Boston are upset by the British in 1776 and king George the third is a bad mean king.
- The French and British war was about land. They fought almost 10 years over land and both country's had native Americans on their side.
- They British won the war and bought all the land but now their charging the Boston people for money.
- Now the people of Boston
- The proclamation of 1763 King George outlawed going past the Appalation mountains because of the native Americans.
- King George the third is a terrible king and he is a bully.
- The sugar act is a tax on sugar that made sugar more expensive so that people would buy sugar from England.
- England sent taxers to Boston to take money from people.
- The next tax king George the currency tax king George made there money only be worth a certain amount.
- Boston ask if they could send a person from Boston to have a vote in parlement.
- The Boston people started protesting an Tried to stop paying taxes they where furious!
- The stamp act was that if the people in Boston wanted to buy news paper they'd have to pay extra money.
- They decided that they'd stop paying the stamp act in England taxes.
- The England goverment decided to cancel the stamp act but that same day England announced that America had to do whatever thing they wanted to do and America had to listen.
- Americans covered the tax collectors with tar and feathers which could kill them.
- Then the quarter law passed and it was that soldiers could stay at someones house and that person had to take care of the soldier.
- The Suns of liberty decided that they would make life miserable and fight back the British.
- The English passed a law called the towns
- Then George Washington said that people should boy cot everything that England makes and many people listened then England stop doing the towns and act.
- It was winter the British soldiers where standing in the towns square and the American people started tormented and they told the people to stop but until one point that there was so much fighting and then someone yelled fire and then the British started shooting there gun and 5 men where killed and 6 where injured.
- This was called the Boston massacre because he wanted people to know England was bad.
- Paul Revere wrote an article that only said the bad things England had said and then a lot of people became patriots because the news only said that the British had killed the American.
- There where still loyalist but a lot of people became patriots.
- The Commitys of Corisponden tried to make people patriots and more and more people became patriots.
- And then people of England started making people buy England tea because the company made to much tea.
- The suns of liberty dressed up as mohawk indians and they carried a tom hawk and came i n the ship in the knight and the guard leaved then they all boarded the ship and start to celebrate and throw all the tea barrels into the sea.
- Then Thomas Hudson rejected the solution and that caused the Boston tea party.
- The intoerible act where meant to punish them the act took away the rights of the America so they where controlled by England.
- Then America got together and wanted representives to make their own country called the first contenantal Congress which all the 13 colonies except Georgia because they had a deal with England and they decided to make a petition and letter to king George and they wanted to get together again to form there own country.
- Then Patrick Henry Made a speech " Give me Freedom or give me death" then Thomas Pain wrote one of the most famous book ever " Common Sense" Which made more and more people became patriots and it basically said that if your not a patriot then you stupid.
- After they sighed the declaration they had had a war and America won their independence.
- There was a lot of aurging.
- The British spent a lot of during the war.
- They tea they wasted was worth about a million dollors.
- It took about three weeks to make the declaration of independence.
- Questions about people who represnt their colony in the singing of the declaration of independence how did the people decide to call the country?What did the plan to do to in prove our country? How did they orginize? What was there main focus while sighing the declaration? What was their conversation like? How
- did the decide on the laws. Was there a lot of arguing or not much arguing? How did Britain respond to the declaration.
Here are three points of how muscles work:
The higher on the chart the more important on the chart. The lower on the chart the less the importance. My answers are on the left and the class average is on the right.
What do bones do?
What do joints do?
Picture from Daniel.
I think it is a good picture book.
I like how the book had a message. I disliked how it left parts out.
This was historical fiction. What do you like about historical fiction and what don't you like? I like how it gave you an I disliked the style of the book.
How Jessie got married.
I wish I knew more about the time in before the
What Jessie felt about her job.
In our body we have cells that make up tissues, tissues that make up organs, organs that make up organ that make up organ systems and our organs systems make up our body. All our body cells can regenerate except our brain cells.
An adaption is changing your way of to survive, for example in the winter birds fly south to stay warm, that is an adaptation.