- Write a one (or more) paragraph explanation of the challenge. The challenge was very fun because I made a 3 in 1 cleaner and it helps you clean easier and faster. You don't have to carry around such heavy things around and this is a mobility based product.
- Write a one (or more) paragraph explanation of the problem your chose to address. The problem I chose to fix was to clean faster and easier in areas. I can do and it helps people be better with everything and easy to carry.
- Write a one (or more) paragraph explanation of the solution you came up with. My solution was to make the cleaner fast and quick to use and have it used all around. It's mobility will be good and the best part is that is is a 3 in 1.
- Embed your video at the top of the post.
- Then, answer the following Reflection/Synthesis Questions:
- What was difficult about this challenge? Finding products for the cleaner was the hardest. Also the hardest was that I had to use products in the class but it was easy to make a prototype.
- What did you learn while completing this challenge? You can be creative at building something environment. Also you can have a flexible mind and help the common good.
- What advice can you give others about becoming better at time management? Don't be silly and use your time wisely and think ahead of time. Also thinks about what your gonna use and what materials are needed.