- What are you trying to explain in your investigation?
- What is your investigative question?
Answer the following questions at the end of the investigation:
- Was the matter in the waste stable, or did it change over time?
- Specifically, how did the matter change during the investigation?
- What is your evidence of each of those changes?
- Specifically, what made your organic item change?
- So, does matter from living things stay exactly the same over time?
- What evidence do you have from your investigation to support your answer?
- What would you change in this investigation if you were to do it again?
- In my investigation I am explaining how a grass cycle of decomposing happens. It also kinda of explains how it lives.
- How do Grass Clippings decompose?
- It changed since it did not always get sunlight when in the ground.
| || |