Questions for Video 1
Questions for Video 2
Answers for Video 1
1. The problem is that they need food for the baby and the Tae Kwon Doo Dos also what the watermelon so they have to fight for the 3 watermelons.
2.When he is surrounded by tae kwon do dos and he knows he has to get the last watermelon to the baby, but he could die.
3. Sid decides to stiff arm all the doo dos and run through them.
4. Sid got through all the doo dos without getting hurt but after he, gets in the (endzone) he spikes the watermelon and it splats all over.
Answers for Video 2
1.That the baby slides in the ice cave, then all the animals try to save him.
2. When Sid has to hold on to the baby and not let him go.
3. Keeps going down the ice under ground hideout.
4. When they lose the baby and also when sid has the baby and lets go of him.
Red States = Republican State/Donald Trump Won
Blue States = Democratic State/Hillary Won
Teal States = Partial Results
Here is my explanation to how the Electoral College works:
First, you would have to win the majority of the state's votes.
Second, you get the electoral votes from that state. You need 270 electoral votes to be president. There are 539 electoral votes in all. There are some states that are mostly always Democratic or Republican. Also there are states that are swing states that switch to a different party each 4 years.
Here is my explanation of why more states are red, but how Hillary Clinton still won the popular vote:
Hillary won the popular vote by getting more overall votes, but that does not matter. It matters if you win every single state overall in popular votes. The electoral votes are what you need to win the election.
Illinois has traditionally been a Democratic state when it comes to Presidential Elections.
The reason Illinois is a Democratic state usually is because the bigger the city in that state is the more Democratic the state is. The more rural the state is the more Republican the state is. Since Illinois has Chicago in it and Chicago is a big urban then it is mostly going to be Democratic.
I am Pedro Costa, a pilot from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. It would be very important to have a pilot because then how would we fly to mars on a spacecraft with no professional and others that tried would fail to get there. They also would not know all the buttons and gadgets on the spacecraft. I am excited to go to Mars because nobody has ever been there and knows what it is like on the planet!