Here are all the kind gestures I could find in the video:
- The worker helps kid up after falling off skateboard and picks up papers.
- Boy helps old woman with groceries and walks her across the street. Then he has a small conversation with her, eye contact.
- Old woman gives girl that can't find money for the parking meter a quarter.
- Young woman picks up wallet for man on phone. She smiles at him.
- Man picks up baggage with other man struggling to pick up his bags.
- Second man buys the homeless person a hotdog and vendor gives homeless water.
- The homeless man picks up phone for young woman that leaves phone on window ledge.
- Young woman sees woman without anyone and buys flowers for her.
- Vendor gives rose to the young woman.
- Woman gives waitress a 100 dollar tip.
- Waitress gives same man from the beginning a cup of water.
- He smiles and feels refreshed.
I did not know if I was going to make state at my second gymnastics meet but my friend Megan encouraged me on every event by cheering me on. At the last event, ( floor) I got a 8.575. I calculated it in my head and realized I got a 34.05! To get state you had to get a 34.00 at least! Megan hugged me because we were going to state together! From then on, I am super excited and wants everyone to do their best. Sometimes I can even feel how Megan did when my other friends make state! In conclusion, this was a big changing moment for me.