- Making a plot twist at the end.
- Including sensory detail.
- Using better word choice.
- Adding humor to my writing.
Some of my GROWS so far this year in writing includes:
- Maybe ending a story too soon and not stretching it out.
- Not knowing where to put commas.
Notes on our conversation/Things I learned:
- WriteSteps was created about twelve years ago.
- They were teachers.
- The wanted to help kids become better writers.
- Took them about two years to make all of the videos.
- Writing pieces are from actual kids.
- Their favorite part was when they actually got to release it.
- They have to make plans for all of the lessons.
- They built on K, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 all the way up
- I shared one of my glows in writing.
- I also asked a question.