1. I am looking forward to meeting zebadiath because I think it will be cool to see what he made years ago.
2. I am also looking forward to meeting charles because I think it will be cool to see what they used to fight with.
2. The second person we saw was the frontiersman. His name was Peter Smith. One interesting fact about him was he lived 10 hours from any settlement and 2 hours from any neighbor. It must have been hard to live so far away.
3. The third station was the Surveyor. His name was Captain John Ira Parke. One interesting fact was he taught an easier way of measuring with chains instead of feet 50 chains equals 33 feet. He measured plots of land.
4.The fourth station we went to was the British Grenadier. His name was Private Rowland Soule, 1st Royal Regt, 2nd Battalion Scout in the Northwest Territory. One interesting fact about him is he sawed us how to use a gun. They used guns for fighting in the war and for killing animals for food.
5. The fifth station we went to was the toy maker her name was Ida. One interesting fact about her is that Zebadith carved his toys. She showed us what kids toys were like. One interesting toy is the mini bowling game. Most of her games were made of wood.
6. The sixth person is Zebadith he is a carpenter. One interesting fact about him is he carved his own tool handles. He had many different tools to cut wood.
7.The seventh person we visited was the Militia. His name was Charles W.Walker. One interesting fact about him is he wouldn't rely on weapons for example he would use a lot of hand to hand combat.
8. The eighth person we went to was the trapper. He is Joseph O'Fallen. One interesting fact we learned was one pack of fur cost the amount of a teachers salary. When he trapped the animals he would skim the fur. He would trade the skins for money or supplies.
9. The ninth person we saw was the 18th Century Clothing maker her name was Leon duBois & Catherine. One interesting fact was that kids from when they are born, to when they are potty trained, wear stays that keep their shoulders from shrugging.
10. The tenth person we saw was the spinner her name was Janette Lundahl. one interesting fact we learned was she was adopted the family took care of her as they were her real parents.