1.They were both very low and very high temperatures.
2. The cold water temperature rised just slightly.
3. The warm water temperature dropped down, a lot!
4. The hot water has very high and the cold water was very low at the beginning and they became almost the same overtime.
5. The hot water line went down and the cold water line went up.
6. The heat of the room warmed it up.
7. Overtime, the hot water lost it's heat because warm water can't last forever.
8. Warm would go down and hot would go up. The warm can't stay warm forever and the cold can't stay cold forever.
9. Yes. There was a very light pink outside the red solo cup water.
10. I little bit to the right ad down. I think this because the hot water on the graph shows it was going down and to the right.