1.were going to break free from England because all these taxes and laws
2. “no taxation without representation!”
3. covered the tax collectors in tar and feathers
4. first cotinental congress was a meeting in philidelphia
for 2 months
5. boycotted british tea
6. asked king george to take away intolerable acts
7. summer of 1775 second continental congress
8. covention of delagates
9. again in philidelphia
10. after lexington and concord battle
11. ben franklins cane, thomas jeffresson, patrick henery, john adams, john hancock, sam adams, were in second meeting
12. wanted to form new country
13. make a plan to fight in the war
14. more people wanted to break free by england
15. not nice to king george in the letter to make patriots
16. 3 jobs, one of the jobs was to bring all 13 colonies into the war, second job who should lead the army?, (George Washington led it) the last job is should we lead independance
17. 56 people at the second meeting
18. couple loyalists at second meeting
19. Massachusetts needed the most independance
20. Virginia is the most important country
21. 10 other Tea Party’s
22. new york is the most populated colony
23. support from france and spain
24. sons of liberty were seen by boston tea party and tarring and feathering people
25. water was black after boston tea party
26. british was not aware of meeting
27. no age to fight in the war
1. What did we decide during the 2nd Continental Congress
2. What is one thing that you think everyone should know about the 2nd Continental Congress?
3. Why should more teachers try to connect with other classrooms when learning things like history?
1. Who led the patriots during the Revolutionary War,what was the colonies plan to beat the British in the war. There is a lot more things they talked about that included war planning and how the British are unfair to the colonists.
2. They decided who would lead the patriots. I thnik this because whoever led the patriots during the Revolutionary war, is in my opinion the biggest thing you should know about the Revolutionary war.
3. It is a fun way to learn and interact with other people. I think this because if they have another perspective about something, it could give you more information or could lead to a big discussion.