- I think that Henry is brave for moving into a house that nobody has lived in 7 years. I would be scared of ghosts and spiders.
- I wouldn't care of what other people think, I would be happy with just a home and food.
- Again and Again "That place is a disgrace." The neighbors think the house is hideous and they are thinking who would want to live in this neighborhood.
- Henry doesn't let his anger out in front of people. If the neighborhood said to fix up my home I would scream at the top of my lungs at them.
- They want to threaten Henry so Henry stays inside. I would do the same thing.
- I'm proud that Henry let out his feelings and spoke the negatives to the neighbors. I would do the same thing after a while. Just be yourself, nothings going to be perfect.
- I'm starting to wonder if Henry is rude. His neighbors baked him a pie and he said "I'm not Hungry, no thank you. Bye." I would be so joyful if my neighbors gave me a pie.
- Henry thinks that he is not neat and different and he is okay with that. I would say that it is good to be different.
- I can't believe Henry left. They didn't even kick him out of the house!
- I wonder how the neighbors feeling? Nervous? Scared? I don't think Henry will return.
- Wow! I can't believe he misses the neighbors. He acted so crabby to them.
- I think Henry is missing the neighbors because he is lonely and they tried to be nice to him.
1. I usually read in my bed right when I wake up in the morning.
2. I like to read survival. It just gets so interesting.
3. My favorite author is Gary Paulsen
4. I think about what I like and if I find one that interests me I examine it.
5. I read about 3 and a half hours a week.