1. Which team were you a member of?
2. How did you feel at the beginning of the game?
3. Who did you think would win the game at first (RED or BLUE)? Why?
4. How did you feel as the rules changed? Did you get discouraged or more confident? Why?
5. What were the reasons why the BLUE team won?
6. Historically speaking, what happened once America won the Revolutionary War? What changed in America?
Why was it important that America won the war?
7. What would have been different if America had lost the war?
1. I was a member of the red team. ( the British )
2. I knew we were going to lose. they had twice as much people as we did starting and they had another team that was going to come in.
3. Red. Well if you were talking about right after when we picked the teams. I was looking around and thinking to myself " Man, we have all of the big and tall kids on our team."
4. Well the more and more the rules got soon enough I thought there was a 0% chance of us winning. I felt like this because Mr. Solarz was making the number of players per team unfair, different prizes, etc.
5. They had the white team join in in the middle of the tug - of - war match, a cheering crowd, and a very easy task to defend.
6. America gained tons of land from the British, and the British now recognized as a free country. What changed in America? Well, I think all of the acts were vanished, everybody had equal right and could do whatever they want ( all of this doesn't follow for slaves) It was important that america won the war because they gained independence over British and now a great group of people would not have to follow the British rules.
7. I think America would still be in misery. Following the acts, drinking one type of tea and still not have independence.