Click on Images to Enlarge the Pictures
Rude Goldberg Notes
1. What was the most surprising thing you learned about energy during this entire unit? Why was it surprising?
2. What was your favorite part of this energy unit? Why was it your favorite?
3. Where is energy found?
4. How would you define energy?
1. The most surprising thing I learned this unit was how there are so many different kinds of energy forms. I think this is surprising because When I did energy in fourth and third grade, it was just the basics. Probably after fourth grade I only knew light, sound, and electrical.
2. My favorite part of this unit was making the insulated bottles. This was my favorite because you could let your creativity out to find the best way to keep your water the same temperature.
3. Energy is found everywhere.
4. Energy is a property of objects that can be transferred to other objects or converted into different forms like motion, sound, etc.