| || |
1. Our maximum temperature was 119.3 ºF.
2. Our minimum temperature was 104.8ºF.
3.Our range temperature is 14.5º. We had a penalty when it shook a little and we lost some temperature.
4. Tinfoil, quilt, polyester batting, and felt. We chose these materials because we thought about our everyday life that keep us warm and we used those.
5. Wax paper, wool, nylon and a couple other types of cloth. We didn't chose them because they were really thin.
6. We had some blips because we shook it a little and we lost some temperature.
7. An insulator is a good conductor of heat because it will keep the heat in.