Energy in Action
- Based on my examples above, my best definition of "Energy is Action" is:
- Based on my examples above, my best definition of "Stored Energy" is:
- The hardest part of this activity was...
2. My best definition of "Stored Energy" is the battery. I think this because a battery in a flashlight makes it shine light and those batteries make it work for an average of 7 hours.
3. The hardest part of the activity was when I was trying to find pictures of "Stored Energy" and "Energy in Action". I thought this was the hardest part because I wasn't 100% sure if the picture I chose was "Energy is Action" and "Stored Energy".