Looking at Ecosystems Outside!
1. Living things get food, water, and shelter from their ecosystems. These are all very important for surviving and we are lucky that ecosystems have what they have.
2. Trees can be home to many animals including the koala. You can find many animals and their homes in the outdoors. Birds also drink water that rains form the sky. Many natural things that happen in the environment can be good or bad for a living thing.
3.When I think of an ecosystem, I think about a place full of living things that interact with each other. When we went outside today, I saw living things interacting with each other, so that is my opinion about an ecosystem.
4. Can the tiniest microbe eat something else? This has been at the top of my head ever since we started ecosystems.
5. 3 deer, many trees, and grass. This one was hard to find any other living components other than what I have.
6. The deer could be eating grass, walking through the grass, and trees could be swaying in the wind.