- Create a new blog post on your ePortfolio entitled, "Abrasion Weathers Rock."
- Grab a photo of you and your partner from the activity. (Drag it onto your desktop.) (If you want to include more than one photo of you, you can put them into a slideshow like I have above.)
- Embed it at the top of your blog post (Drag in an "Image"). Turn on "Lightbox."
- To the right of the picture, embed a video that you create & upload to YouTube that explains what you did during this activity and what you learned.
- Answer the Reflection Questions below with complete sentences. Each answer must have multiple complete sentences that explain your answer.
- When you've finished answering the questions, take a picture of your worksheet from yesterday's investigation (front and back) and post them at the bottom of this blog post. Use PhotoBooth to do this. Turn "Lightbox" on both photos.
| || |