Embed the data chart from your insulated bottle experiment.
Answer the following reflection/synthesis questions:
- What was your maximum temperature (use your Data Chart, not the picture)?
- What was your minimum temperature (use your Data Chart, not the picture)?
- What is your range? If you had any penalties or gifts, include those in your total.
- What materials did you use in your insulated bottle (type them in order from your first layer, second layer, and third layer.)? Why did you choose the materials that you did?
- What are some materials that you didn't choose? Why didn't you choose them?
- Explain any blips on your graph (if you have them). Why do you think it did that?
- Is an insulator a good or a poor conductor of heat energy? This is an important question, so really think before you answer it!