- Create a new blog entry entitled, "Human Body Research Paper."
- Insert a screenshot of your cover page and link it to your Google Doc. "Share" your Google Doc with "anyone who has the link" and let the "view." Delete your last name from the Doc.
- Insert a "Read More Break."
- Copy and paste your entire Human Body Research Paper from the Introduction to the Bibliography into a Text box.
- Clean it up so it looks nice!
- Under the screenshot (but above the "Read More Break"), answer the following questions:
2. What are some concepts that you learned about the human body during this unit that you think are
important (not just interesting)?
3. What was the most challenging part of writing your Human Body Research Paper? Why?
4. What aspect of the Human Body Research Paper are you most proud of? Why?