- Create your Energy Wheel in Keynote.
- Save it as a JPG.
- Create a new blog post and use the title above as your title.
- Insert your JPG as an "Image" into the blog entry.
- Answer the following reflection & synthesis questions.
Reflection & Synthesis Questions:
- Where is energy found?
- What forms of energy are easiest to notice? Which ones are hardest to notice?
- Do some items possess more than one form of energy? If so, which ones?
- Why is energy important?
All blog posts should be complete within one week of it being assigned (check the date of this blog post to see when it was assigned).
- Remember to use capitals and end punctuation correctly.
- Try to spell things the best you can.
- Every answer MUST have at least two sentences: one to answer the question, and one to "tell me more." The first answer is usually pretty easy, but the real thinking comes when you have to "tell me more."