Read Chapter 2 in the SRB - Click here to read it. (You have to be signed into Prime to view it.)
Answer the following Reflection/Synthesis Questions below the first video:
- What was your favorite station? Why?
- Which object was most difficult to figure out? Why was it so hard to figure out the energy transfers in this object?
- Which three stations do you feel very confident that you figured out correctly? Describe one and explain what made it so obvious.
- Was it always possible to know for sure what kinds of energy transfers occurred?
- Go to our classroom YouTube channel and spend a little time watching other students' videos of stations that you think you and your partner(s) might have gotten wrong. Try to find a group or two that explained a particular station better than you did. Which group do you want to give a shout out to for doing a good job explaining a particular station? List their names, the station they explained, and the URL to their video so I can watch it!