- Brain - Eyes - Heart - Lungs - Esophagus - Gallbladder - Bladder
- Trachea - Pharynx - Larynx - Diaphragm - Large intestine - Small intestine - Kidneys
- Pancreas - Spleen - Stomach - Liver - Skin
2. With the other members of your group, create a video explaining where each organ is and what you think it does for our body. Make sure everyone gets equal talking time on the video.
3. When you are done creating your video:
- Upload it to YouTube.
- Each member of the group should make a blog entry called: "Human Body Pre-Test."
- Embed the video at the top of the blog entry.
- Do everything on the left column below (but don't do the right column yet).
| || |
Answer the following questions:
If you have extra time, research to find out what you did correctly and what you did incorrectly!
DON'T DO THIS YET - IT'S THE POST-TEST (DONE AT THE END OF THE UNIT)
Write a paragraph or more reflecting on the process of learning about the organs in the human body. Use the following format to help you:
Step 1: Describe what happened or what you did.
Step 2: Interpret how things went by using one (or more) of these sets of terms:
Step 4: Answer one (or more) of these questions: