| || |
1. What did we decide during the Second Continental Congress?
2. What is one thing that you think everyone should know about Second Continental Congress?
3. Why should more teachers try to connect with other classrooms while learning things like history?
1. We decided that we should separate from England. We did this because they were controlling us in a bad way.
2. That they made the proclamation of indipendice was made there.
3. More teachers should try to connect with different classes because it makes learning more fun and hearing what other people have to say about it.