- I think that the writer of this book wanted everyone to see the good in each other not the bad.
- They talk about how he would get ready for the game.
- They talk about how he goes up and up not down and stays up.
- The author is exploding the moment with all of the details of him flying.
- The author talks about his landing and how he stays in the air like he is on a piece of air.
- The author is talking about a path in life to take.
- The author is also talking about when to chose.
- I think the path they are talking about is what paths are you going to go in life.
- The author said even if you fail you can still continue.
- The author is saying what time during the day you are at in life.
- The author says at this time your preparing now for path to take.
- The author is saying to follow your heart and do what you would like to do in life.
- The main part in the book is to choose your own path in life not others.
1. What I would think is that first, He would melt, second, his ship would also melt because of the heat, and third, I would think that it would be a book about the future.
2. I think the cause would be of the heat because the temperature is over 800 degrees Fahrenheit.