1. What was the most surprising thing you learned about energy during this entire unit? Why was it surprising?
2. What was your favorite part of this energy unit? Why was it your favorite?
3. Where is energy found?
4. How would you define energy?
5. If you have time, check out the other Rube Goldberg inventions online. Compare and contrast them to yours. What do you like better? What ideas can you take from theirs?
1. The most interesting thing I learned was that solar energy is not just solar panels charging something.
2. My favorite part of the Energy Unit was when we took the test with our partners and looked at the objects. I liked this because we got to interact with different things instead of just writing on a piece of paper.
3. Energy is found everywhere. Such as a car, a pancake, you, etc.
4. Something that has a part in this world.
Such as something that does something to us or in the world.
5. I think mine is cool because it is different from others even though it might do the same thing. What I do like better from others is they had a ton more steps. What I can take is what other things besides regular household items.
- Rube Goldberg really like whip cream and hated people being late and loved shaking peoples hands.
- Rube Goldberg had over thousands of drawings.
- Rube was fun to be with because he was very funny that was kind of his thing.
- The things he made were very bold and text driven.
- Her father was a producer and writer for some very big shows back in the late 1900's.
- May be opening a museum in Chicago around 2017.
- Cartoonists were the rock stars around a 100 years ago.
- People thought he was very famous.
- dealing with a dad or grandfather that famous was very hard.
- He got stuck in Europe right when world war 1!
- He like to surround himself with young people.
- If you win a award for cartooning it is called the Ruben.