| || |
1. 115.6 was the maximum temperature.
2. 71.3 was the minimum temperature .
3. 44.3 degrees.
4. The materials that we chose were- polyester polyester, carpet, and plastic wrap. we chose these because our of layer the carpet was very thick, the polyester was a extra supply of warmth so we put two layers down. Then on the outside we put plastic wrap so it could hold it all together.
5. Some of the materials that we didn't use was the nylon because it was very thin and it wouldn't keep it warm enough.
6. we had a lot of blips and I know why we did because we shook the bottle quite a bit.
7. It is a poor conductor of heat because it doesn't let heat escape.