1. Plants get their energy from the sun and the sunlight. The sunlight has so many different nutrients' that plants need.
2. Plants get their matter from the carbon dioxide and the air that floats around it. Without the air/carbon dioxide, the plant would die.
3. Plants get their food from the pigment chlorophyll. Chlorophyll lets the plant get it's color and helps the plant make food.
4. Plants are called producers because they can produce their own food. They do this by using the sunlight from the sun.
5. The plant would die because plants need energy to survive. Without the energy, the plant wouldn't have enough to grow.
6. Without any plants for animals to eat, the animals that eat those plants would die because that is their food source and everything needs to eat so it can grow and repair itself.
7. Some of the living components are the sun and the water and air. Those are really important to plants because that is some of the components that plants need to survive.
8. Some of the non living components of a plant system are dirt and grass. They are still important to the plant but just not living components of a plant system.
9. Well, they all work together to make the plant grow big and strong and help it stay like that for some periods of time. They are good at working together.
10. Water is transported in and out of the plant system because you water the plant everyday not every second for ever. If you give the plant too much water it would die.